How much does it cost?
No two businesses are alike. We customize a package for each member with rates starting as low as $15/hour. Pricing fits your business – not the other way around. To learn more about how we are best suited to help your business succeed, have a chat with us or come in for a tour.
What is included in my membership?
You will have 24/7 access to the kitchen. You have access to multiple sinks and shared work tables. WiFi, mop and rag service, chemical sanitizing dishwasher, basic kitchen consumables.Equipment & amenities that meet your needs
- Basic Kitchen Supplies
- Mop & Rag Service
- Convenient Online Scheduling
- Commercial kitchen equipment, Dry and Cold Storage
- Flexibility for your business
- Regular equipment maintenance
- Ample cookline capacity
- Approachable & Professional Management
- Non-Competitive and collaborative environment
- All required sinks, grease traps, kitchen necessities and occupancy permits in place
- Regular Janitorial Service for common areas
- Local Health Authority (Fraser Health) inspected and approved
- Professional Pest Control
- Secured key code locks for 24/7 access
What equipment do I need to bring?
We provide the storage space, basic small equipment and heavy equipment, you bring everything else – knives, blenders, whisks, and the specific tools required to process your food.
Do I need to get a health inspection?
Yes, in Surrey, Fraser Health will review your food safety plan, and then come in to inspect you in place in the kitchen. You interact directly with the inspector. The local health authority has inspected our kitchens 100s of times over the years – and know we have everything in place from a facility point of view to meet their requirements.
How do we get started?
Step one is to fill out the form with basic information about your needs and our Commissary manager will get back you to book an informal interview - either in-person or virtually - to discuss next steps.